The LE220 Focused-ultrasonicator is a versatile system engineered for high throughput pre-analytical sample processing using Adaptive Focused Acoustics® (AFA®). The LE220 is specifically designed for operations requiring a higher throughput Covaris AFA solution. With highly reproducible performance characteristics, the LE220 applies controlled acoustic energy to multiple samples at one time.
Key applications for the LE220 include:
- Mechanical Shearing for Next Generation Sequencing (NGS)
- DNA/RNA Extraction from Formalin-Fixed, Paraffin-Embedded (FFPE) Tissue Samples, Dried Blood Spots (DBS), and Whole Blood for NGS
- Chromatin Mechanical Shearing for ChIP-Seq
- Biomarker Extraction for Research and Clinical Microbiology
- Tissue disruption & homogenization
- Cell lysis
- Compound dissolution
The LE220 is also available in the robotic-capable (LE220R) configuration.
Additional Information: covarisinc.com/products/afa-ultrasonication/l-series/
For pricing and additional product details please email: email@example.com